2015年11月20日星期五

Final Fantasy Explorers’ 21 job classes explained

Final Fantasy Explorers
I have a confession to make. I held a bit of a grudge against Final Fantasy Explorers for quite a while. Not because I wasn’t altogether impressed with it at Tokyo Game Show 2014, but rather because I felt Square Enix was leap-frogging Dragon Quest VII’s localization for it instead!
However, now that we no longer have to worry about that, maybe I can let my grudges fade and start to fully appreciate what this game has to offer.
Buy FFXIV gil,ff14 gil http://www.mmoxe.com/FFXIV/
8% discount code-HIMMO
If you’re not on board yet, Final Fantasy Explorers is a multiplayer action RPG in the vein ofMonster Hunter. It’s very simple in its approaches to dungeon and combat, and the depth comes from creating teams of classic Final Fantasy job classes with your friends.
Trust me, you’ll want to play this multiplayer. One reason I was not so huge on it at Tokyo Game Show was because I played it solo, which was obviously not how it is supposed to be enjoyed.
Final Fantasy’s classic summon monsters are the bosses, and even many of your favorite heroes will make appearances as Limit Break transformations.
The job classes described above (which you can click to expand) detail the roles each one has in battle, and as always, I’m torn between the Red Mage and the Blue Mage as my favorites. And oh yeah, Cloud is in it because what game isn’t he in these days?
Final Fantasy Explorers will launch for the Nintendo 3DS on Jan. 29.

没有评论:

发表评论